How much does it cost to make a shoe?
How to Calculate Footwear Costs is a must-have course for footwear brand builders, product managers, and designers. This course covers how to read a factory costing sheet, how to find errors, and where to look for the factory’s costing cheats. Costing shoes is an important aspect of your footwear business education. You will work through a costing sheet line-by-line with a master shoe price negotiator as your guide.
Are you paying too much for your shoes?
You will learn exactly how much costs to make a shoe! This course includes real up-to-date factory costing sheets and “The Shoe Dog’s” own footwear landing cost calculation tools. Using these tools, you can build a profitable, real-world business plan. Select your own distribution model, and “The Shoe Dog” will show you how to build an accurate costing model to start you on the path to profits and success.
- 5 Footwear Cost Calculation lessons.
- Over 1 1/2 hours of video instruction by Wade Motawi, “The Shoe Dog.”
- In-depth study of footwear costing techniques and terminology.
- Footwear cost calculation tools are included with step-by-step instructions.
- Bonus Content: How To Start Your Own Shoe Company textbook download.
- Digital Certificate of Completion for the Footwear Cost Calculation course included.
This course is now included in the All Access Pass!
125 lessons, over 35 hours of on-demand video instruction for shoe designers, developers, and footwear start-ups. Fast-track your footwear career today!
Learn more: Shoemakers Academy All Access Pass.