Building a Modern Shoe Factory
How Shoe Factories Work
Was $149 Now $99
How Does a Real Shoe Factory Operate?
Building and operating a shoe factory is a huge challenge. Before you set out to build your factory, you need to understand the equipment required and how a shoe factory operates. This course is for footwear designers, product managers, brand builders, shoe company owners, and anyone interested in how a shoe factory operates.
Should You Build a Shoe Factory?
This course will help you answer this question. The course covers what a shoe factory makes and what a factory does NOT make. Learn about factory shoemaking equipment, staffing requirements, subcontractors, and factory finances. Wade Motawi, “The Shoe Dog,” has visited dozens of shoe factories, big and small, over the past twenty years, and he knows what to look for.
- 8 video lessons describing the issues and challenges of building a factory.
- Over 1 1/2 hours of video instruction by “The Shoe Dog,” Wade Motawi.
- Bonus Content: How to Start a Shoe Company textbook download.
- Bonus Content: Downloadable shoe factory layout poster file.
- Digital Certificate of Completion for the Building a Shoe Factory course included.
This course is now included in the All Access Pass!
125 lessons, over 35 hours of on-demand video instruction for shoe designers, developers, and footwear start-ups. Fast-track your footwear career today!
Learn more: Shoemakers Academy All Access Pass.